OPAR Operator- Curved| Trigger
Patent No. 11274894
The OPAR Operator Trigger-Curved is a complete assembly pre-stage drop-in trigger built with a purpose to provide improved trigger pull weight, reset, clean feel, precision, and safety for the day-to-day users, military and law enforcement members and agencies. The form of the trigger enhances precision capabilities through its Area-of-Engagement design. This is accomplished by assisting the shooter build muscle memory for their trigger finger placement in a simple and natural way.
It has a clean 5.0 to 5.5-pound trigger pull weight with a short trigger reset. The OPAR Operator’s patent pending design of pre-stage trigger mechanism has an inset secondary trigger providing an additional safety mechanism to reduce the chances of an accidental discharge. The OPAR Operator is compatible with AR-15 and HK416 rifles using the Mil-Spec 0.154-inch pins.
Stats – Specifications
- Free pre-stage pull weight: 1.0 to 1.5 lbs.
- Trigger pull weight: 5.0 to 5.5 lbs.
- Total work energy to pull trigger without any preliminary loading on the primary trigger:
0.58 ft.-lb. (0.79 Joules)
- Total work energy to pull trigger with 3.5 lbs. loaded on the primary trigger:
169.14 ft.-lb. (229.32 Joules)
- Total work energy to pull trigger with 6.0 lbs. loaded on the primary trigger:
289.60 ft.-lb. (392.65 Joules)
- Over travel: 0.030 inches
- Trigger-shoe style: Curved
- Area-of-Engagement: 100°
- Single Stage
- Trigger options: Operator-Curved and Operator-Straight
- Currently Available in One Color Option. (Black-Red)
- SELECT FIRE OPTION (Not currently available, we are working on it)
In stock (can be backordered)